A Glass of Milk & My Nephew!
Since I spent the entire day Sunday listening to jazz and stuffing my face with all the delicious food from the buffet at Spaghettini Bar & Grill, I decided to hold off on making this weeks SMS challenge until today.
Today my 13 year old, 6'2" nephew will be graduating from Jr. High School. I've decided to gift him Chocolate Chip Cookies w Toasted Almonds, a greeting card, containing $100. I think that he'll be happy. He wants to be a professional athlete when he grows up. Tyler, continue to do well in school & reach for the stars. I'm so proud of you.


This weeks challenge was chosen by a very special celebrity guest, Melissa Murphy. That's right, the creator of SMS recipes herself. I almost didn't believe it at first and was quite confused, wondering if by chance there just happened to be a SMS Baker who shared the same name as the fabulous cookbook author, baker extraordinaire. No, it's her! That's so cool and gracious of her to take the time and blog along with us this week. Thanks Melissa! I'm going to reach for my mixing bowl and measuring spoons because I want to be like you when I grow up.
FDA Warns Consumers Not to Eat Nestle Toll House Prepackaged, Refrigerated Cookie Dough
I totally want to eat that cookie dough, excellent photo! I think that sounds like a great graduation gift.
ReplyDeleteHi Raeann!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your nephew's graduation. What a lucky young man to have such a caring aunt, who'll bake him chocolate chip cookies in honor of his special day! I love the photo of the stacked up cookies and glass of milk with the sunlight streaming in- can't get much better than that, right? And I absolutely agree with the last line of your post- I'd love to be a fabulous baker when I grow up, too!
Thanks so much for stopping by my site, and I can't wait to talk to you again after this weekend's SMS post!
-Joy
Sounds like a great gift to me! Your cookies look perfect
ReplyDelete