
It's 12:30 in the afternoon, and I'm getting hungry. I found this quick, easy recipe that happens to be the perfect remedy. I'll be able to use some ingredients that are already in my kitchen. It would have been so much tastier with chopped cilantro and a dollop of sour cream, but I didn't those. My nachos still turned out well. Beats fast food (Taco Bell) any day!
The recipe can be found on
My Kitchen Addiction.
You made chicken fajita nachos...and I am drooling! How yummy! My family loves nachos and I am going to have to try this recipe.
ReplyDeleteBTW, the coconut sprinkling with the macadamia nuts sounds like the winning combination. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't said something...thank you! =)
Oooohhhh... chicken fajita nachos... ohhh soooo good!
ReplyDeleteoh, I have LOTS of good (in my opinion) chicken recipes! I love having leftover chicken, because it is SO versatile!
ReplyDeleteLove your chicken fajita nachos! cheesey and oh so delish!
Oooh, those look so insanely good. My stomach just started to rumble. I don't have leftover chicken but I might just have to go improvise, or something!
ReplyDelete